Homo Deus, Qualityland, or even Brave new World from the 1930ies are all sketching a future, where humans need to rethink their role in this world and their meaning of life. How should we cope with this new species called intelligent machines and what political framework do we need to provide?
Will you join the discussion and help to shape our future? Or just wait what is going to happen next?
If you choose the latter one, let’s hope that AI has a soft spot for us humans.
We are proud to announce the following top speakers & panelists:
- Hermann Hauser - Investor, Founder ARM
- Nell Watson - Engineer, Educator, Tech Philosopher in AI, Cognitive Science, Cryptomics, Human Society
- Franz Dornig - Manager Cognitive Solutions IBM Austria
- Charlotte Stix - Research Associate and Policy Officer at Leverhulme Centre for the Future of Intelligence
- Maria Angela Ferrario - Lecturer, School of Computing and Communications, Lancaster University - Human Values in Computing, Digital Innovation and Society